VITAMEAL: FORMULATED FOR MALNOURISHED CHILDREN
Working with experts in child malnutrition in third-world countries, Nu Skin® developed
VitaMeal® to provide:
• A balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber
• Essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and
• Electrolytes necessary for maintaining normal fluid balance and muscle function
• 25 essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A for normal sight and immune
functions, as well as nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development.*
The staple food in many African nations is a white corn porridge which is missing key nutrients
for brain, bone and immune system development.
|WHTE CORN PROVIDES||VITAMEAL PROVIDES|
|0% Vitamin C||100% Vitamin C|
|0% Vitamin B-12||100% Vitamin B-12|
|0% Vitamin A||50% Vitamin A|
|0% Vitamin D||50% Vitamin D|
VitaMeal® is vegetarian, non-dairy, and allows for the easy addition of ingredients to fit every taste
and culture. Each VitaMeal package contains 30 child-sized meals, or enough food to provide
a child with one nutritious meal each day for a month.
* USDA National Nutrient Data Base for Standard Reference, Release 22 (2009). These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA . VitaMeal is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
** Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.